Monaco: a Mediterranean jewel
Some advantages of Monaco:
- a leading international European hub with 139 different nationalities
- unrivalled political stability
- a debt-free state
- the Mediterranean climate providing more than 300 days of sunshine every year.
Our team of specialised recruitment consultants has been serving clients and candidates in the Principality since 2009. Located in Fontvieille, we specialise in recruiting executives and managers to support businesses ranging from family offices to start-ups, SMEs, ETIs or subsidiaries of international groups. Our services cover permanent, temporary and interim contracts.
Monaco’s growth sectors
Monaco has a wide diversity of jobs and employees across the whole economic spectrum. The Principalities attractiveness is internationally recognised and offers great opportunities, specifically in the following sectors:
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- Industry & Scientific and Technical sectors
- International Trade
- Retail & Hospitality
- Real Estate & Construction
- New Technologies
Contact us via the form to let us know about your project.
The profiles in demand in Monaco
Your Monaco based team has an in-depth knowledge of the Principality and the needs of employers just like you.
- Relationship Manager / Private Banker,
- Compliance Officer,
- IT developer,
- Senior Accountant,
- Sales Director,
- Financial Controller,
- Purchasing Manager,
- Lawyer / Legal Counsel,
- Export Area Manager,
- Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant.
We advise and support you on all types of positions.
What distinguishes us from our competitors in Monaco?
- leader in the Principality in specialised recruitment consultancy
- 10 years of local presence in Monaco
- a team of experienced consultants and experts in their sectors.