Systems Engineer M/W
Good experience in a production environment
À propos de notre client
Our client, a private bank based in Monaco, is looking for a Systems Engineer to join his team.
Description du poste
In charge of Windows platform and virtualisation, the role holder will provide coverage for business-as-usual production and UAT support related to the Monaco infrastructure, as well as being involved in key projects (infrastructure and business projects).
Your missions will be:
- Analyse and resolve incidents impacting the Monaco infrastructure,
- Perform quarterly patching updates,
- Work with central control teams to ensure the infrastructure is kept up to date and in line with standards,
- Be the main contact person for Windows servers lifecycle,
- Maintain the virtualisation platform,
- Deployment of key infrastructure projects,
- Ensure tasks are recorded and completed in a structured manner and change management procedures followed,
- Be capable of liaising with other technology teams and 3rd party vendors (Good command of English is essential),
- Assist user support teams with infrastructure incidents raised by users,
- Perform general housekeeping including inventory updates and documentation,
- Work as part of a team, on a rota system.
The candidat will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a production environment, to include administration of: Windows server environments, virtualisation infrastructure (VMWare), Active Directory, Exchange, Scripting (powershell), HP Hardware maintenance (main contact with 3rd party). The candidate must be good communicators and demonstrate « team spirit ». English is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages