System Network Administrator - Cybersecurity M/W
International company based in Monaco
À propos de notre client
Our client, an international company based in Monaco, is looking for a System and Network Administrator interested in Cybersecurity to join their team.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Cyber Security Specialist directly, you will be also part-time dedicated to a day to day Service Desk and infrastructure support. Your main missions are:
- Support of LAN, WAN, WLAN security,
- Secure advanced design and architecture,
- End-point-device configuration and management,
- Assess and analyze the current network architecture and help the Cyber Security Specialist to work on recommendations to improve its security,
- Security review of the current systems in place (Active Directory, network equipment, e-mail infrastructure…),
- Support the review of the patch management procedures and Web filtering policies/processes in order to put in place all the enforcement actions,
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Team and enable the security best practices,
- Support vulnerabilities and threats identification,
- Perform daily security monitoring (Anti-Virus, Firewall…).
You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science minimum or equivalent. You have good initial competences in Active Directory, Windows operating system environment (both servers, networking and end-point devices), MS Exchange/Office 365, Firewalls, routers, IDS, VLAN, Switches. A good level in english is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages