Senior Project Manager M/F
Leading company in Monaco
Good knowledge of IT software, database, statistical analysis
À propos de notre client
Our client, a leading company based in Monaco, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join his team.
Description du poste
As a Senior Project Manager, your main missions will be the following:
- Coordinate data modelling and deployment activities of master data management processes and tools,
- Analyse and understand business needs and clarify as necessary with stakeholders to support their requirements,
- Plan the activities, liaising with relevant stakeholder to set deadlines and critical path. Set regular cross-initiatives alignment meetings to optimize planning and information management,
- Keep track of activities, providing weekly/monthly/quarterly updates. Communicate blocking points and identified risks and solutions to overcome them,
- Set, coordinate and animate regular discussion to promote information exchange,
- Contribute to data analysis, data dumping and application testing, liaising with Data Engineers, IT Department and External Integrators.
You will have at least an engineering diploma or master of science in data management.
You have at least an experience in ERP. A good level in english is mandatory. You have at least an experience in corporate coding system and related applications and disciplines.
Good contribution of the global digital initiative. You have the ability to interface with multi disciplines, you are a team player, rigorous, pro-active and have an analytical mind-set. You have a good knowledge of IT Software, data base basis, statistic analysis.
Conditions et Avantages