- International group
- Industrial IT solutions
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international engineering & technology group with state-of-the-art industrial solutions. As they are expanding their activities on the African Continent, we are recruiting their new Senior Cyber Security Consultant based in Egypt covering their MEA activities.
Based in Cairo and reporting to the Cyber Security EMEA Director you are in charge of providing on-site Cyber Security Services for clients in Heavy industries. The range of intervention can go from on-site consulting to network designs and Implementation and any other required tasks. Hence, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assume leadership role in assigned projects ensuring project delivered as designed, on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Mentor the other Cyber Security consultants, architects and engineers as their Team Lead.
- Assist Sales and Business development efforts by providing technical backup ensuring maximal customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Cyber Security certifications and knowledge of current industry security standards.
- Take part in defining the MEA operations strategy and take charge of Key account's support.
- 30% to 65% of the time will be spent travelling onsites across Egypt and MEA.
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 10 years' experience working in IT Security within the Industrial Networking sector. You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer information systems and a minimum of 5 years' experience in industrial automation network systems engineering. You are certified in CISSP and have a least one CISCO certification. You are familiar with Industrial Site's Safety requirements and have experience with virtualization and performing cybersecurity/network services at customer sites.
Fluency in English and Arabic is a must along with being Result and Customer service oriented
Conditions et Avantages