Senior Client Business Analyst - Fintech
The opportunity to join a fast-growing company
An innovative and international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well-established FinTech company headquartered in Luxembourg. In order to reinforce their local team, we are actively looking for an experienced and self-driven Client Business Analyst
Description du poste
Your role on client projects will be alongside Project Management and Data Relationship Management. Therefore, excellent communication and teamwork is required.
The role will also form part of an operating model for existing services provided to clients. As a business analyst you will have a strong product knowledge, particularly around certain modules, and will be able to provide support on certain services (e.g. configuration tasks) to existing clients when required.
The key elements of the Client Business Analysts role are:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements through face to face meetings, conference calls and emails.
- Document client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format.
- Translate and provide services for the client requirements within the range of services provided by the company
- Providing client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical solutions to their requirements.
- Handling service/module/product configuration tasks where applicable, e.g. factsheet template creation and styling.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Data Relationship Managers during the project stages to ensure alignment.
- Attending client meetings, project update calls.
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback and requests.
- Form part of the operating model to support services that require ongoing configuration changes.
- BAU support requests from clients.
- Work with the product development teams to develop new ideas.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Good technical knowledge/background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of requirements capturing, analysis and documentation
- Fluent in English (C1), additional language skills are appreciated
- Business Analyst qualifications (ISEB or equivalent) beneficial but not crucial
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of different development approaches (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Experience in the fintech/financial services industry beneficial but not crucial
Conditions et Avantages
An excellent work environment