Senior Accountant (M/F)
Join a new business implementation in Monaco
Be part of a new team
À propos de notre client
Our client has a new implementation project in Monaco with a strong business development.
Description du poste
As the senior accountant, you will:
- Prepare, analyze and post journal entries and complete various month-end close activities including balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis to ensure accurate and timely financial statement completion.
- Identify areas of opportunity/weakness within business processes and recommend solutions for achieving optimal efficiency.
- Research and resolve financial reporting issues and assist with the resolution of complex and/or unusual transactions to ensure proper application of french, monaco and UKGAAP.
- Create analysis and reporting.
- Suport the annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting process.
- Ad Hoc business study case.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- from 5 to 10 years of experince in accounting.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Proactive approach, independently identifies and solves problems.
- Good english level (written and oral).
Conditions et Avantages