Mise à jour le 06/12/2023
- Regional Management role
- The role can be based in Kenya, Rwanda or Dubaï
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international player in the Transport and Logistics sector.
Description du poste
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for large projects within the region,
- Interfacing with customers and industry organizations to acquire, develop, and implement profitable business for the regional operation,
- Defining and implementing strategic plans focused on capturing business opportunities and targeting local customer needs and requirements,
- Ensuring market intelligence and customer knowledge are sufficient to meet company targets and forecasts,
- Making sure the operational execution of the programs and initiatives in the region are in line with our strategy and policies,
- Ensuring the HSE rules and procedures are followed in all operational regional activities;
- Selecting, evaluating, motivating and developing employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives, while complying with local employment guidelines,
- Developing a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance,
- Formulating the annual budget, ensuring sales and margins targets are met and monitoring capital expenditures to maximize return on investment.
Graduated from a reputable university, you have a minimum of 10 years experience at top management level in East Africa with an exposure to business development in the transport and logistics sector.
Fluency in English is a must-have, French is advantageous.
The role can be based in Kigali, Nairobi or Dubaï.
Conditions et Avantages