- Oil & Gas upstream business
- The role can be based in Nigeria or in Angola
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international Oil & Gas services company.
- Providing, leading and overseeing daily advice and counsel on ethics matters,
- Investigating Code of Business Conduct matters in partnership with other functional partners,
- Managing Compliance diligence of African and Western European third-parties in collaboration with
center-led compliance team,
- Assessing the current implementation of the global compliance program in the region and enhance the same as part of continuous improvement efforts in collaboration with Compliance leadership and Legal partners,
- Overseeing the region responsibilities of any enforcement action post-settlement compliance obligations in collaboration with Legal,
- Managing all external resources supporting Compliance matters in the region,
-Advising on the regionalization of any new fit-for-purpose compliance controls and collaborate with Compliance and Internal Audit and other assurance stakeholders on testing and monitoring of the same,
- Monitoring regional changes to the ethics and compliance legal and culture landscape as part of continuous Compliance program enhancements
With a Master degree in Law or equivalent, you have a minimum of 7 years experience in Legal or Compliance. The exposure to the O&G industry is a plus.
Fluency in English is a must-have. The knowledge of Portuguese, French or Spanish is a plus.
Travel can be up to 40%.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive local package.