Mise à jour le 04/01/2022
- Join an international and key actor of its market
- Develop your skills and your career thanks to a very rich and diverse job
À propos de notre client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations all over the world.
In Luxembourg we will celebrate our 15th year's of presence this year. We are an international team in an international market, with a deep knowledge and understanding of our local market and regulatory aspects.
Michael Page offers a world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients
- Build close partnerships with clients by identifying their needs and help their business grow
- Lead the recruitment process from A to Z, from the interview to the offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities
- Have an involvement in proposal process
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
You have graduated with a Master's degree, having at least 2-3 years of experience, and you are looking for a job where you will be fully responsible for your own achievements, within an international environment which offers a full flexibility policy ? Then you should send us your CV.
At Michael Page you can grow your career internationally and choose between different career paths.
Conditions et Avantages