R2R Tower Lead - Shared Services Centre M/F
Be part of a new Shared Services Centre operation starting in Lisbon
Build and lead a team of 60 and help create a strong costumer experience
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational company.
Description du poste
To manage all end to end processes across Record To Report (RTR) within Global Business Services. Record To Report incorporates Fixed Assets, Period End Close, Intercompany, Reconciliations, Tax and Statutory Reporting and Inventory Accounting. To lead and manage the RTR team, ensuring excellent customer service adherence to SLA's as well as maintaining KPI's.
- Manage between 4 and 6 direct reports
- Take overall responsibility for the quality of service provided by the RTR team and to monitor KPIs and develop and take ownership for action plans to make improvements as required.
- Take overall responsibility for the period-end close process for all in-scope legal entities, preparing accruals, prepayments and manual journal entries to ensure that the ledgers are closed in line with corporate timetables and with high levels of reporting accuracy and reliability.
- Take overall responsibility for the accuracy of accounting activities related to fixed assets and inventory, including working with controllers and finance business partners in the markets and plant operations teams.
- Work with the corporate finance team to implement changes to IFRS, Standard Operating Procedures and Policies and ensure that those are embedded across all RTR processes.
- Oversee the local GAAP accounting activities for each legal entity, support the transfer of required information to the outsourced tax and statutory accounts provider and to ensure that the RTR team is responsive and supportive in addressing questions raised by the provider.
- Manage the relationship with external auditors in completing both group and statutory audits and ensure that the RTR team provides high quality information in line with agreed timelines.
- Own the continuous improvement agenda for RTR including the implementation of robotic process automation to increase efficiency across RTR process over time.
- Act as the highest level of approval for transactions and reconciliations within Global Business Services.
- To take responsibility for all people aspects of managing a team: recruitment, training, performance management etc.
- Academic Background in Accounting, Tax, Management, Economics with solid experience in R2R
- Good level of English is mandatory, Portuguese and a third language are desirable
- Experience coordinating large teams
- Experience migrating processes from several geographies is mandatory
- Experience with or knowledge of robotic process automation is preferred
- ERP experience with SAP preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Decision making and analytical skills.
- Team player mindset
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.