Quantitative Risk Management Officer (h/f)
Join one of the major European banking group
Be one of the technical expert of the team
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the major asset servicing worldwilde.
Description du poste
As the new Quantitative Risk Management Officer you will report to the Financial Risk Manager and to the CRO.
The goal of the team is to develop tools and control the risk for all the entities of the group (mainly located in Europe).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop mathematic models to calculate Var, stress test, liquidity ratio.. for all kind of financial products, from treasury, forex… to securities lending and repo
- Control financial risk of the bank, mainly market and liquidity risk
- Analyze and give an opinion on ALM propositions
- Participate to the risk committee
- Mathematical/quantitative profile with previous experience developing models
- A first relevant experience in the banking sector
- Knowledge of depositary banking and investment banking is an asset
- Knowledge of securities lending and repo is a strong asset
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Proactivity, flexibility
- Analytical mind
- Good ability to use VBA, SaS, Access
Conditions et Avantages
Be part of a small team aiming to monitor and control the market and liquidity risks of a major group, with all kind of financial products