Private Banking Relationship Manager M/F
Join a dynamic private bank offering tailor-made solutions
Support the strategic growth of the bank
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading private bank based in Monaco. Founded in 1976, the bank has focused since then on providing the best quality private banking services to meet its international client's needs. The bank offers a large range of investment products and tailor-made services. Owned by a financial Group listed on a stock exchange, the bank has a strong financial stability.
Description du poste
As Private Banking Relationship Manager, within a dynamic private bank, your main missions will be the followings:
- Acquire new high-net-worth and ultra high net-worth clients through external referrals, your own network and by actively approaching potential clients,
- Set challenging goals and make adjustments to achieve objectives; strive to think of new and innovative ways to improve acquisition methods,
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship, providing a comprehensive advice and a broad range of investment products and services tailored to complex needs of high-net-worth individuals,
- Build relationships with client families that cross generations to establish long-term connection and anticipate events in a client's life and business which have significant financial implications,
- Work alongside internal product and compliance teams and deliver the best-in-class service to your clients,
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients' business and sources of wealth generation to comply with the bank policies,
- Report to the Head of Private Banking.
As ideal candidate for the position of Private Banking Relationship Manager, you possess at least a first relevant experience in client acquisition. You have strong technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions to clients. You are a team player, you are innovative, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are able to work with high compliance standards ensuring all work activities are performed in line with regulatory policies. Fluent English is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages