Personal Assistant M/F
New family office in Monaco
Supporting on private affairs - Real estate - Art collection
À propos de notre client
As part of the next opening of his Family Office in Monaco, our client is looking for a Personal Assistant.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Principal, your duties will be :
- Deliver comprehensive support to the family,
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support, including management of diary, communication and travel,
- Manage and facilitate travel arrangements with minimum disruption, including planning and booking flights, accommodation, etc. Produce detailed itineraries and financial travel information packs,
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming communications, both internal and external,
- Support in the management of the art collection,
- Assist and support the Principal in the management of real estate assets.
You have at least 5 years solid experience working within a fast paced and demanding environment, preferably within a family office.
You are high polished, articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You have an extensive diary management experience.
Excellent attention to detail, discretion and loyalty are your strengths
You are flexible, resourceful, dependable and completely confidential.
Fluent english and french is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages