-The opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech with career prospects
-An innovative and internationalising environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a FinTech company headquartered in Luxembourg. For the purpose of strengthening their Operations team in Luxembourg, we are actively looking for an Operations officer.
Description du poste
Key responsibilities include:
* Being responsible for the handling of the day-to-day activities surrounding data management, quality control, and dissemination together with ensuring coordination with multiple actors.
* Focusing on developing, maintaining and strengthening their relationships with clients and business partners by exceeding client expectations in terms of pro-activity, responsiveness to needs, quality of execution, professionalism and client-driven approach.
* Analyzing their clients' data with the help of the marketing leading data team and document management tool to identify errors, process enhancements and work with the client and third parties to implement these in a sustainable way.
* Participating in specific projects and have the opportunity to contribute to their ongoing service improvement model.
* You have a first experience within a Customer/Client Service role
* You have excellent communication and persuasion skills.
* You are fluent in one of the following language: English, French or German.
* You have a client-driven attitude and you are a team player.
* You handle well pressure, are proactive and a problem-solver.
* You are Microsoft Excel proficient.
* You are pragmatic, rigorous and have analytical skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Participating in the FinTech revolution.