Ajoutée le 09/02/2024
- International trading group.
- Origination, development, and operations
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational leader in the commodities trading sector. With its global presence, it excels in negotiating and trading various commodities, including petroleum.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Group Trading Director, your main mission is to carry out the origination operations for the sale of petroleum products. In the scope of your duties, you will mainly operate in Mozambique.. Your missions include:
- Consolidating and continuing the commercialization of all petroleum products and derivatives,
- Developing networks and retaining clients,
- Opening new trading markets to complement existing client ranges and sourcing within the country,
- Ensuring the administrative management of processed operations as well as coordination and management of flows,
- Ensuring proper reporting through risk simulation analyses and position valuation.
You will be responsible for ensuring prices, volumes, deadlines, and the quality of refined products with a constant focus on optimization and profitability.
Holder of a higher education degree, such as a business school, engineering school, or university degree, you have at least five years of experience as a Trader, Salesperson, or Business Developer in the petroleum sector.
Possessing a strong adaptability, you have solid skills in analysis and synthesis. Resourceful, versatile, practical, your practical sense serves you daily to deal with unforeseen events and demonstrate efficiency.
Comfortable in the sale of commodities, you have perfect command of English and Portuguese.
Conditions et Avantages
Very competitive salary and bonus.