NetSuite Functional Expert (m/f)
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire you?
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
À propos de notre client
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400. Find out more about our SSC by clicking here.
Description du poste
The NetSuite Functional Expert is the definitive source of knowledge and expertise in NetSuite scripting / workflow / configuration providing support and insights to the Global Finance Systems Hub. This knowledge will allow to help in the troubleshooting of issues and to optimize existing scripts, workflows and configuration to accommodate to changing business needs. As such the NetSuite Functional Expert helps translate the organizational vision and strategic direction in the ERP.
Demonstrate ability to configure and troubleshoot NetSuite
Administrative level knowledge of forms, permissions, workflows, scripts, search, reports and dashboards
Provide functional expertise to support the development of customisations, integrations, reports and data migration scripts
Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
Ongoing monitoring for data duplication and out-of-date record
NetSuite Optimization experience would be a bonus
Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
Create technical documentation
Experience with data design of relevant business processes (e.g. attributes for segmentation, reporting, lists of values)
- Strong business process skills in one of the following - Finance, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing
- Finance based knowledge of entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Ability to work with all levels of client from end users to senior management
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to influencing priority-setting according to benefit-cost associated
- Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow and saved searches
- NetSuite certification a bonus but not a priority
- Experience working with remote teams
Conditions et Avantages
Great career opportunities