Medical Science Liaison H/F - Casablanca
Medical Science Liaison H/F-Multinational of the Medical & Pharmaceutical Sector
Medical Science Liaison H/F - 5 years experience
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational and a leading player in the medical and pharmaceutical sector.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Medical Affairs department, you will be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the company's products, patient's treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which they are involved in, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
Your principal missions will be as follow:
- To keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with Medical Advisor/Medical Director
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insights into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide strategic input to the company Medical Affairs Plan/ business decision-making
This description takes into account the main responsibilities; it is not limited.
With a scientific background in the field of health (pharmacy or medicine) with an experience of minimum 5 years in the pharmaceutical and/or medical sector, you benefit from at least a first experience in Regulatory Affairs and Medical Advisory.
You have skills in project management, summary analysis and demonstrate leadership.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills. In addition, you are pro-active and endowed with a good sense of organization.
Conditions et Avantages
Package according to profile.