Marketing Manager - FMCG (h/f)
Integrate an international Group with strong and solind brands
Take in charge the Marketing department
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major international Group and one of the key players of its (FMCG) market. Thanks to an international coverage, a strong brand awareness, and an efficient diversification of its distribution channels, the group is growing constantly in each market it serves.
Description du poste
You will be responsible for all the marketing and trade-marketing topics. Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Define and implement the marketing plan of the country in alignment with the commercial policies, and in synergies with the Group marketing department to follow its guidelines.
- Present the marketing plan related to multiple channels and multiple brands.
- Expand the competitive position of our brands in the retail and food services channel.
- Manage the communication budget.
- Define and implement trade-marketing activities (promotions, sales analysis …)
Graduated with a master's degree in Marketing or Business Management, you have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role, within an international FMCG industry, on the French market (mandatory).
You are fluent in French and English.
Conditions et Avantages