- You have experience in Soft Commodities marker analysis
- You have excellent programming skills with VBA, Python, R or similar
À propos de notre client
Our client is a commodity trading company based in Geneva area.
- Maintain and develop global S&D analysis
- Build S&D forecasts
- Support the traders in their market analysis needs and provide them with regular market updates
- Complete ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or related fields with an emphasis on data analytics
- Strong programming skills and experience with VBA, Python, R or similar language
- Strong team player, result oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience on soft commodities is mandatory
Conditions et Avantages
This is a permanent position. The successful candidate will benefit from a strong knowledgeable environment that will allow him to develop his skills and bring strong added value.