Manager Internal Audit - Brussels M/F
Leader in the Consulting & Engineering sector
University degree from a leading university
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leader in the Consulting & Engineering sector and is looking for a Manager Internal Audit M/F.
Description du poste
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Establishes the yearly Internal Audit Plan
- Prepares and conducts internal audits, reviews and validates each audit report
- Participates to Due Diligence process (if requested)
- Acts as liaison with Legal Department & Internal Control
- Leads the fraud Committee and sets up appropriate action in case fraud is identified
- Defines audit procedures, testing methods and interviewing techniques
- Analyses and concludes on the efficiency of the internal control environment
- Reviews internal control standards and promotes them successfully trough out the organisation (e-learning , certificates, ...)
- Manages the team of internal auditors (training, career)
- Is appointed by and reports directly to the Audit Committee
- Supports the Audit Committee and Board in developing the Internal Audit function
- Submits audit plan, audit reports and recommendations to Audit Committee
- While the role is independent of the Finance function and senior management, for operational purposes the Internal Auditor may have a "dotted line" report direct to the Chief Financial Officer.
- University degree from a leading university, preferably with distinctive grades and honours. Specialisation: Business (Administration), Finance, Accounting or any other relevant.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in external or internal audit within a large firm and experience ideally of working with similar engineering companies.
- Experience of developing internal audit processes and controls as well as experience in working with risk management.
- Good knowledge about the IIA standards and practices and COSO Internal Control and Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Good accounting, financial, pm and management skills
- Good work experience in Finance/ Controlling and Management
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, strong ethics
- You are fluent in English and French is a plus
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive salary package and an opportunity to join an international group.