- Multinational specialized in the FMCG sector
- Minimum of 8 years experience in logistics roles
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG sectors
The Logistics Executive will be responsible for :
- Managing the entire logistics operations including customs clearence, product receiving, warehousing and distribution.
- Planning the capacity constraints and scaling according to business requirements.
- Measuring all aspects of logistics processes, and leading necessary improvements for required level of performance.
- Ensuring that all safety precautions are applied
- Working on the stock counts process and achieve the desired level of inventory accuracy
- Controlling logistics expenses and developing savings projects
- Bachelor degree in the engineering fields
- Experienced minimum 8 years in logistics roles
- Have team managament experience
- Excellent command of MS Office programs
- Advanced level of English and French
- Preferably good command of SAP
- Experiences in global FMCG companies is a plus
Conditions et Avantages
According to profile