Ajoutée le 21/08/2023
- International listed company
- HQ in Belgium
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international listed company with HQ in Brussels active in the chemicals sector.
Description du poste
- Advising the management and business on the EU legislation on chemicals: REACH legal framework,Classification Labelling and Packaging Regulation and other relevant product legislations.
- Delivering in-house legal support with regard to the non EU legislation on chemicals, and other relevant chemicals legislations relevant to the business;
- Monitoring of EU policy, legal and case-law developments relevant to the business;
- Participation in administrative proceedings before EU authorities representing Group's interests;
- Drafting of internal notes to the management and participating in meetings;
- Law degree at a well-respected, accredited EU university, possibly with LLM
- Minimum 6 years of experience as legal counsel with solid track record in Regulatory and HSE matters, preferably with some experience in top tier law firm
- Deep knowledge of EU Environmental Law, Health and Safety legislation, EU regulations, Reach, etc.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to partner with business teams and senior management teams with entrepreneurial spirit, ability to communicate complex legal and technical issues to executives and non-legal colleagues
- High degree of independence, initiative, decisiveness and result orientation
- Strong research and analytical skills
Conditions et Avantages
Our client is offering you the possibility to evolve in a fast-changing environment, with a lot of challenges and opportunities in the future.