Legal Counsel - Oil & Energy - Equatorial Guinea
Oil & Gas sector
Role based in Bata
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international player in the Oil & Gas industry.
Description du poste
Key accountabilities include :
- Supporting the legal matters to the EG operations,
- Being responsible for the relationship with the divisions (adopting a 'business partner' role) and providing legal advice to them,
- Negotiating contracts relating to the relevant divisions,
- Being the first point of call for employees to discuss legal issues,
- Identifying existing and future legal issues affecting each department,
- Handling compliance obligations and policies of the Company,
With a minimum of 5 years experience either in a law firm or in an international Company, you have a proven-track in dealing in supporting the business by giving practical legal advice.
Fluency in English and Spanish is required
Conditions et Avantages