Junior Project Officer - Fintech
The opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech with career prospects
An innovative and international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a FinTech company headquartered in Luxembourg. For the purpose of strengthening their Operations team in Luxembourg, we are actively looking for a Junior/Senior Project Manager.
Description du poste
As a member of the onboarding team, key responsabilities include:
* Being in direct contact with the client, collecting the client requests, assessing how to answer client needs using our client's solution, and advising the client on how to best meet all its needs by defining a joint target operating model;
* Coordinating stakeholders across various functional organisations and identifying action plans to help drive resolution, improvements and solution integrations;
* Being in charge of setting up the product as per the client operating model.
* Identifying risks and defining the quality controls in order to ensure client satisfaction;
* Documenting business processes, sharing them with internal and external stakeholders and taking an active role in delivering trainings;
* Identifying project and operational risks and being able to put forward short-term and long-term solutions;
* Tracking all your tasks, prioritizing them and providing regular status on your progress and difficulties;
* You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration.
* Have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role (project management, business analysis, change management) to qualify as a senior. Any PM certification is considered as plus;
* Have a strong interest in technology and love to learn new topics;
* Have an overview of the investment fund industry;
* You use standard project management tools such as project charters, business cases, resource allocations and planning;
* Are fluent in English (other languages such as French or German would be an asset);
* Are at ease with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Outlook, Ms Powerpoint);
* Be autonomous, proactive and pragmatic with a hands-on approach to problem solving;
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills in a concise and persuasive manner.
Conditions et Avantages
Participating in the FinTech revolution and working within a fast-growing company.