IT Network Architect M/F
Leading international company
At least an experience in IT operations, LAN/WAN/collaboration infrastructure
À propos de notre client
Our client, a leading international company based in Monaco, is looking for an IT Network Architect to join his team.
Description du poste
As IT Network Architect, you have a strong background in scoping and designing the critical network and collaborating with infrastructure solutions. You are responsible for providing technical design and assist the required Project Managers in delivery of those technical designs. Your main responsibilities are the followings:
- Architect new solutions or re-architect existing solutions for traditional infrastructures and services based on major vendor network and collaboration technologies,
- Ensure adherence to standards and influence solutions towards the infrastructure future state model,
- Propose solutions,
- Ensure that the infrastructure designs are fit for purpose, well thought-through, clearly articulated, documented and compliant with standards, of good quality and can be delivered using an appropriate development methodology that aligns to the needs and constraints of the project,
- Write or review detailed technical documents,
- Build a strong partnership with project teams through internal consultancies and thought leadership activities,
- Maintain design standards and documentation,
- Maintain a document repository of designs to ensure the client has sufficient IP on legacy or in-operation systems,
- Proactively review current solutions and propose improvements and strategic direction, anticipating internal client goals.
You have at least a master degree in computer science, information (systems) management or equivalent. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with the field of IT, whereby you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in IT operations, LAN/WAN/collaboration infrastructure or as an Architect. You have excellent communication skills in english, both written and verbally and a minimum experience with working with global teams in various time zones. Certifications like Cisco (CCNP), Cloud (Azure), TOGAF 9, are a plus but not a requirement.
Conditions et Avantages