Investment Associate (m/f/d)
Leading company in the international large scale photovoltaic business!
Driven Investment Associate (m/f/d) wanted!
À propos de notre client
Our client is an internationally successful specialist in the whole value chain of large-scale photovoltaic (PV) power plants in the megawatt segment. The company was founded beginning 2009 and has more than 250 professional, internationally experienced employees. As pioneers of this industry, the team is specialised in project development, installation as well as in the investment and operation of solar power plants and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Madrid, Bordeaux, Sydney and Bangalore. Our services range from the technical design, turnkey delivery (EPC) to the operation and maintenance (O&M) of PV power plants.
The role is located in Hamburg / Germany.
Description du poste
- Manage due diligence processes for capital raises and project acquisitions
- Interact with bankers, lawyers, project developers and financial advisors
- Support term sheet negotiations and subsequent closings
- Develop a detailed understanding of different taxation standards and tax consolidations
- Create and update investment memos and project summaries
- Support the development of financial models to evaluate investments opportunities
- Collaborate with engineers, developers and finance professionals to develop appropriate assumptions for financial models
- Develop portfolio financing structures and analyse alternative approaches
- Develop and maintain capital markets related intelligence
- Develop an understanding of the PPA market and available merchant power price projections
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a strong academic background
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Finance, M&A or Banking
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex financial models in Excel
- Financing experience in Renewable Energy sector preferred
- Familiarity with project finance transactions and documentation
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritise several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
Conditions et Avantages