- Join a dynamic team in an international department
- Work and develop cross assets portfolios
À propos de notre client
Our client is a prestigious private bank in Monaco.
You will be in charge of asset management and work in international desk dealing with a large range of products on a financial market.
Your daily work will be:
- Lead investment offers and be in charge of fluctuating income volatility,
- Portfolio monitoring to detect investment opportunities,
- Good knowledge in structured products and interact with Mediobanca and Capital Markets teams,
- Establish a good market overview during client facing time and understand property status,
- Give advisory in taking into account risks' products and suitability,
- Participate to commercial activity with bankers.
You have a financial master degree with an AMF, AMAF, CFA or CAIA certification minimum and got analytical abilities on asset allocations.
You have a good knowledge on various products, risk analysis and are familiar with European and Monaco regulations.
You have to be fluent in English and French and Italian would be an advantage.
Conditions et Avantages