Mise à jour le 30/01/2024
- We are looking for HSE and/or Prevention Advisor profiles
- We are active in several industries (Food, Pharma, aerospace, automotive, etc.)
À propos de notre client
Our partners is small to big companies active in several industries (Food, Pharma, aerospace, automotive, etc. )
Description du poste
- Contribute to the creation of a strong safety culture
- In collaboration with the site management, you will translate the global HSE strategy into a concrete local HSE policy
- Lead and take responsibility for the development, implementation, and monitoring of a consistent safety, health, and environmental policy at the site.
- Ensure that the necessary (internal and external) audits, inspections, and measurements are conducted
- Conduct risk analyses and develop measures to minimize risks.
- Prepare periodic reports and presentations for management, HSE EMEA, and relevant official authorities.
- Be a member of the CPBW (Committee for the Prevention and Protection at Work)
- Be part of the Site Management Team and report to the Site Manager
- At least a bachelor's degree or similar by experience
- Experience within an industrial environment.
- Possession of a safety advisor certificate is an important asset
- You are fluent in French or Dutch or English
Conditions et Avantages
- Permanent contract
- Competitive full package: company car, mobile, meals vouchers and etc.
- Work for an attractive company
Indiquer la référence de l'offre