Ajoutée le 13/12/2023
- Great compesnation
- Opportunity to build an investments team
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multi-million dollar investments office of a well-known family conglomerate in Kuwait.
Description du poste
The role, reporting to the CIO will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic development of real estate as an asset class
- Actively identifying, sourcing, securing, and monitoring mandates
- Screen potential deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, deal potential, financial, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Develop and execute the real estate strategy of the firm, including the magnetisation of multiple types of real estate assets.
- Oversee and track the progress of defined value creation plans.
- Represent the firm to the market, to partners and to all relevant stakeholders and relevant authorities.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 8 - 10 years of global real estate investments experience at a similar investments firm/asset manager/family office
- At least a degree and/or MBA from a top-tier university. CFA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Significant experience of managing a large multi-asset portfolio, as well as overseeing real asset transactions from end to end.
- Experience in financial modelling and analysis, valuation and asset management
- Ability to analyse complex data and present, consider and recommend solutions to all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically and analytically.
- High professional integrity, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Willing to be based in Kuwait full-time.
Conditions et Avantages
Great compensation and opportunity to build an investments team