Head of Information Security - (Regional CISO) M/F
Head of Information Security with a senior background in management positions
International company with a interesting IT Project focused in Security Strategy
À propos de notre client
Leading European company specialized un B2B services involved in a very important IT project intending to make the business more competitive.
Description du poste
Reporting to European IT Board, you will be developing the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely information security consultancy to the business and projects.
- Support security risk assessments / management and remediation tracking.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with the wider Information Security teams.
- Support the management of security programmes occurring within the Group.
- Support key business stakeholders with information security guidance.
- Analyse potential cyber threats and provide clear actionable communications to relevant stakeholders.
- Challenge the status quo to drive positive security and business outcomes.
- Support compliance with all information security aspects of regulatory standards.
- Formal review and input to architectural designs for application and infrastructure projects.
- Provide advice and guidance on security design best practice.
- Lead organization-wide information security initiatives.
- Establish and maintain the highest level of credibility and trust with business partners and leadership while recommending initiatives, communicating risks, and proposing solutions.
This is a truly empowered role that is critical to the success of the department and requires leadership and management skills, strong communication and stakeholder management.
In this role, you will have full autonomy for shaping and driving the strategy and performance of the information security function.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Degree level qualification in a related discipline (i.e. Security, Computing, Information Systems) or equivalent work experience in a large organisation.
- Knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the principle security domains (e.g. security, architecture and engineering, security operations, risk management, software development security, etc.).
- Overall 10+ years of professional experience in the Information Security field with 3+
years in similar role.
- English C1 level is required.
- Solid experience in performing IT Security solution design reviews and providing best practice advice to all levels.
- Experience with SevDevOps as well as managing and securing cloud computing
- A strong understanding of application and infrastructure security.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Spain is a must.
Conditions et Avantages
We are offering a very interesting project in which to grow professionally through a management and strategy career.