Head of Global Mobility (m/f)
International operating company with Headquarters based in Northern Germany
Natural leader, with an international mindset and excellent strategic approach
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international operating company with Headquarters based in Northern Germany.
Description du poste
- Shaping the Global Mobility Strategy and driving its execution
- Reviewing and optimising the internal processes to ensure professional as well as effective support for the expatriates.
- Deep understanding of global Compensation & Benefits philosophy and its application in the context of international assignments
- Building and maintaining sustainable working relations with internal stakeholders around the globe (HR Business Partners, CoEs, Line Management) and external service providers.
- Leading the team focusing on high performance culture and change agility and developing the people
- Excellent university degree
- 6+ years relevant leadership experience within the field of global mobility / Compensation &Benefits / Talent Management
- Deep understanding of Compensation of Benefits
- Proven natural leader
- International mindset, cultural understanding
- Excellent intercultural communication and management skills.
- Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Experienced in managing internal/external stakeholders within a matrix organisation.
- Experienced in working with external service provider such as Mercer or Hay.
- Ability to solve problems and conflict management experience within a complex and international environment.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English; skills in other languages would also be advantageous.
- Openness to travel for business purposes.
Conditions et Avantages
- International Environment
- Competitive Salary