Head of Credit Risk M/F
Dynamic private bank based in Monaco
Lead a team of Credit Risk Officers and protect the bank
À propos de notre client
Our client is a a top-tier bank. Our client, an international bank based in Monaco and covering PB activities locally is looking for a Head Of Credit Risk. You will manage all aspects of credit risk within the private banking portfolio.
Description du poste
As Head of Private Banking Credit Risk, your main tasks will be the followings:
- Be accountable to the Head of Credit, local board, internal and external auditors, and the regulator for all aspects of management of the credit risk book ; participate and represent credit risk as member and voter on committees,
- Deliver credit decisions to support the bank's strategic ambitions,
- Monitor risk appetite utilisation and other risk limits, monitir changes in markets and business environments and proactively react to any change,
- Assist and support the Chief Credit Officer in leading and developing a high performing and motivated team,
- Develop a strong partnership approach with all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for the position of Head of Credit Risk within a private bank will possess a strong track record in leardship and credit risk management, excellent credit analysis and technical skills, excellent product knowledge across corporate, private banking and capital markets. At least an experience in corporate or investment bank is a plus as well as any international experience across mutliple countries and jurisdictions. French and English languages are mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages