Head of Business Implementation M/F
Join a famous private bank based in Monaco
Be a key member of the COO team
À propos de notre client
Our client is a big player in the private banking industry. In Monaco, the bank is expending and continues to grow over the years.
Description du poste
As Head of Business Implementation within a private bank, your main missions will be the followings:
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify business change priorities and strategic investment opportunities,
- Work closely with the senior leadership team in the business to shape and prioritise demand and support the execution of the COO strategy,
- Ensure that the IT change team manages programs within the allocated budget and timely delivery,
- Lead and develop business implementation and colleagues ensuring all understand what is expected of them,
- Take full accountability for the busines implementation of projects within the Europe Change Portfolio,
- Oversee the governance model and oversight of all received from internal and external suppliers across Europe,
- Obtain appropriate control assurance for all services being received,
- Manage 3 direct lines of Business Implementation Manager.
The ideal candidate for the position of Head of Business Implementation will have strong planning and organisation skills and the ability to build strong relationships, communicate and influence at a senior level across the business stakeholders. You have a strong track record of delivery in a number of significant, large and high profile strategic initiatives. Fluent english is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages