Global Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w)
Market leading consumer goods industry player
Senior role with Global reach
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international supply chain operations hub based in Switzerland.
Description du poste
- Management of Global Regulatory Affairs to meet Corporate Objectives.
- Implement Regulatory Affairs road map.
- Manage regulatory needs and requirements of new and existing markets including preparation of all registration documents required to ensure registration in those markets. (incl. Thailand and China).
- Build a regulatory affairs team that is locally/regionally present and facilitate talent growth through coaching and development of the team.
- Design and Define organisational requirements (structure, capabilities, curriculum's) for the Regulatory Affairs to develop the organisation supporting the growth and customer's expectations.
- Manage the Global regulatory team to meet business objectives regarding all new product and market launches, department resources, operating budgets, and plan for future activities. (incl. performance and budget management).
- Train, assist and provide guidance to team members and other departments and stakeholders to ensure continued regulatory compliance.
- Capability in reviewing, interpreting changed legislation as well as Identify and keep track of upcoming changes in the regulatory environment and emerging issues.
- Provide direction to Supply Chain / brand / R&D management on regulatory requirements for new and existing products and global market regulations within set time lines specifically affecting products.
- Communicate with team /distributors/consultants during the market research phase, during product registration and after registration to deal with questions, issues or concerns that arise.
- Oversight of submissions and shipments of product and formula information to distributors/consultants/international governments to meet registration requirements, within product launch timetable.
- 5 - 10% Travel.
- A Master's degree in cosmetic or pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience in global regulatory affairs in related areas of the cosmetics industry.
- Expected to have up-to-date knowledge of the current legislative environment to ensure legislation and associated policies, guidance documents and standards are adequately applied and executed.
- Experience of devising regulatory strategies and conducting assessments for global markets is required.
- Experience in Key Stakeholder Management.
- Business fluent English language skills / additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Conditions et Avantages
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, our client is committed to develop the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.