Global Network Telephony Engineer
Great network engineer opportunity in our global hub
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
À propos de notre client
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally. Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description du poste
· Participate in the planning and design phases and lead delivery aspects on network and/ or telephony projects and support other delivery team projects that requires network and telephony support.
· Ensure efficient and effective delivery of technology solutions consistent with business goals, risk tolerance and IT standards
· Detect risks that have the potential to impact projects and provide solutions where possible
· Build and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other hardware if required
· Work with multiple platform vendors and standards to deliver the various components of the network/telephony architecture during projects lifecycle
· Ensure systems solutions/platforms are well tested, verified and validated with business users when required
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network/telephony configuration, network and telephony mapping, processes, and service records
· Serve as primary escalation point for incident tickets for Tier 3 support
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the data networking and telephony industry, with a focus on TCP/IP Networks and Layer 2 / Layer 3 implementations and support in either enterprise or Telco/ISPs environments
· Experience in DC network technologies (Load Balancing, WAN optimization, HTTP, MPLS and Data Center Networking Design)
· Hand-on experience in BGP routing and design & configuration of edge routers.
o Strong know-how on Network Routing protocols (IPv4 and IPv6), including BGP, OSPF, LISP and EIGRP, with a focus on ISP peering and multi-homing architectures
· Hands-on experience with a proven track record on Route distribution and policy routes design and implementation.
o Experience working in/with ISPs or Telcos in their peering management teams is highly valued Deep knowledge on Layer 3 Traffic Engineering and VPN, IPSEC and Firewalling architectures
· Multiple network technology exposure - TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS, VLANS and Switching IP network design hand-on experience. Master QoS Network Design and Implementation
· Application Protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL. Knowledge of SDN, Virtualization
· Experience working within large global organisation and building and maintaining a global network
· Problem solving ability
· Creative thinking
· SD-WAN, silverpeak knowledge preferred
· Fortinet management
· Azure Networking
· Direct experience of PageGroup systems and services, notably relating to the Networking and telephony portfolio.
Conditions et Avantages
Great career opportunities, competitive salary package, international environment.