- General Manager - Hospitality
- Hotel General Manager
À propos de notre client
A 5* Hotel is seeking a full-service General Manager M/F to lead a high performing team.
We are looking for a leader who brings communication skills, energy and a deep understanding of people and running a hotel.
- The general manager is responsible for the short and long term planning a day-to-day operations.
- He/she recommends the hotel's budget, marketing plans and business plans and manages with approved objectives and plans.
- The general manager is responsible for the direct supervision of the hotel's executive committee and the indirect supervision of all the hotel employees.
- The general manager has ultimate responsibility for the overall satisfaction and achievement of the hotel's goals
- Outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Adapt, promote and implement the brand strategy in the hotel
- Develop and apply a differentiating and assertive sales strategy
- Flexibility, Ability to work under stress, positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in managing assets and human resources.
- Extensive experience in developing and in implementing training and quality initiatives to ensure that the hotel's business goals are achieved and quality standards are met.
- Minimum five years experience as General Manager of a 5* Hotel
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- Proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service related goals
Conditions et Avantages