Financial Controller W/M - Morocco
International Offshore Services
Contrôleur Financier; Financial Controller; Finance Controlling
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading provider of offshore services.
Expanding its activities in Africa, the company is looking to recruit a Finance Controller with a potential to grow with the activities.
Description du poste
The Finance Controller is a key role with overall accountability for the finance function.
As part of the management team, this is a strategic position requiring someone to be financially hands-on. Working closely with the Head of Accounting and reporting to the CFO, the key aspects of the role will include:
- spearhead the branch's financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and maintenance of its financial reports,
-ensure the Balance Sheet is fully reconciled
- organize the financial management of the operations and the future investments,
- review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- development of strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- communication with corporate head office
We seek ideally a qualified Financial Controller with a minimum of 6 years in an audit or financial position.
You must have strong financial skills, broad business perspective and excellent data compilation/reporting skills. Interpersonally, you convey confidence and composure.
Conditions et Avantages