Finance Manager W/M - Morocco
International group; Energy sector
Finance Manager; Finance Controller
À propos de notre client
Company with a large presence in Middle East and Africa.
Description du poste
The Finance manager will have the main following responsibilities :
- Financial management and cost accounting, monthly and annual reporting;
- Fixed asset register, investments, stocks, debtors and creditors follow-up;
- Treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues, liaison with local banks;
- Budgeting and budgetary control administration;
- Internal procedures / control / audit design and policing;
- Payroll supervision;
- Tax administration and annual tax audits;
- Liaison with relevant Government Agencies and local Authorities;
Degree in Finance or similar.
In order to considered for this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant with significant exposure to IFRS. Your technical accounting background must be robust .
10 years of professional experience, agri-business would be preferred.
Speaking English would be a plus.
Conditions et Avantages