Finance Manager - Nigeria
Direction financière en site industriel - Onsite Finance Manager
Poste en statut résidentiel - Residential status
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company.
Description du poste
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead the branch's financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and maintenance of its financial reports,
- Organize the financial management of the operations and the future investments,
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Provide relevant and verified financial KPI's and information to other departments,
- Following-up on the budgets on a monthly basis, analyses deviations and highlights them when necessary,
- Mentor all company general accounting and finance staff,
With a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, the candidate will have a significant managerial and budgetary experience (5 to 10 years minimum) with a good knowledge of business processes linked to a production facility.
You must have strong financial skills, broad business perspective and excellent data compilation/reporting skills. You convey confidence and composure. Fluency in English is mandatory, ability to speak French is advantageous.
Conditions et Avantages