Finance Manager M/F
An international Group
Be responsible for a fair representation of the company's financial indicators
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international Group, based in Monaco and is looking for a Finance Manager.
Description du poste
As Finance Manager, within an international Group, your main tasks will be the followings:
- Managing and supervising the financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems and interpreting and analyzing financial or accoutning issues,
- Monitoring and managing cash flows and predicting future trends,
- Providing, measuring and interpreting financial information to the Group/local management,
- Working collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that impact financial functions,
- Providing and establishing cost control measures and cost reduction opportunities,
- Participating or managing/planning activities in order to provide a clear budgetary and forecasting plan,
- Performing accurate financial analysis and reaching a conclusion on the desired outcome to develop financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risk,
- Ensuring the alignment of all of the applicable financial standards and regulations within the finance community.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Manager will have at least 10 years experience and will be coming from a similar position. Strong management skills are required. You are a dynamic person, able to evolve in an international environment. Fluent english is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages