- Finance Manager role for a reputable NGO
- The role is based in Nairobi
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international NGO with various operations in Africa.
-Partnering with the programs team in the development and delivery of the programs,
-Providing analysis on the overall financial health of programs to the Regional Management Team,
- Guiding and training external program partners on all financial aspects of contract execution, including budgeting and reporting and due diligence,
- Maintaining accurate and timely financial documentation and data,
- Ensuring there are adequate business internal controls with the programs,
- Being responsible for compliance with local and international financial regulations and requirements
With a relevant degree in finance from a reputable university and an accounting qualification, you have a minimum of 10 years of experience at Finance Management level in a large organization or Company.
With strong analytical skills, you are an excellent communicator with the ability to develop a creative approach.
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent local contract