Finance & Admin Officer (M/F) - Egypt - Automotive
Accountant degree (CPA, CIMA, ACCA) required
Proven Accounting experience with multinational companies in Egypt needed
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global player of the automotive industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit a Finance & Administration Officer (M/F) for Egypt.
Description du poste
Based in Cairo, you report to the Branch Manager and to the Regional Head of Finance based abroad and act as key player of Group Regional consolidation for Egypt.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Performing financial accounting and statutory reporting in coordination with external auditors, tax returns and administration activities,
- Collaborating with Head Office Finance and Human Resources departments to facilitate timely management reporting and ad-hoc reports,
- Dealing with auditors and coordinating with Head Office, banks and lawyers,
- Taking care of Accounting, Treasury, Tax, HR Administration & Safety matters,
- Providing finance and administration insights with regards to the management P&L, Sales, Operating Profit and Operating Expenses,
- Managing Opex, Capex and making fundamental adjustments.
You have an accountant degree (CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and a minimum of five years experience at a Senior Accountant position in Egypt among multinational companies. In depth full cycle up to finalization accounting knowledge is mandatory for this role as well as VAT and local laws taxation practical experience. Multi-tasking, autonomous and buying for action, you wish to join a multinational company and to grow within the organization. Besides, you are fluent in Arabic and English.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive local package