- Multinational company
- Ultra high level position
À propos de notre client
Our client is the founder and Chairman of a multinational company employing over 10.000 people worlwide. We are looking for his Executive Assistant.
In this position, your main tasks are the following:
- Calendar management and organising meetings,
- Extensive travel arrangements on commercial and private jet (domestic and international),
- Handling confidential documents/correspondence,
- Monitor and follow up deadlines set to management team and ensure that tasks are completed
- Event management,
- Expense payment tracking and approval,
- Act as authorised signatory for releasing weekly payments from all bank accounts,
- Preparing timesheet for Chairman's approval,
- Office and house management (including technology, managing contractors and other service
- Personal projects - liaising with family, house team, friends, medical practitioners and assets
under ownership (property, cars),
- General administration duties,
- Liaising with finance team abroad on expenses, signing of documents and other finance
- Liaising with Captain of family's superyacht, private jet operator, travel agencies, hotels, and
other service providers.
You have previous experience in a similar position, directly assisting the Chairman of a multinational company.
You possess good IT Skills (PC, Ipad, Office suite, Zoom, Teams).
You are fully dedicated and put your career above the rest.
You enjoy working in a small office with a huge international portfolio.
You possess positive thinking and a can do attitude.
You strive for excellence and are never satisfied with status quo.
You find excuses and rationalisation totally unacceptable.
You handle pressure well.
Conditions et Avantages