Ajoutée le 20/09/2023
- Technical development of high voltage solutions
- Electronic Hardware Engineer - Brabant Wallon - Sector: Electrical Manufacturing
À propos de notre client
Our client is a company part of an international group specialized in the design and manufacture electrical machines for a variety of industries. The organization has established itself as a leader in the field, delivering innovative and reliable solutions to its clients worldwide.
To support my client's growth and constant increase in the number of projects, the company is looking for a Electronic Hardware Engineer to strengthen its engineering team.
Description du poste
- Design and develop high-power electronic power supplies using Power Electronics and converter typologies.
- Model Power Electronics systems for design optimization
- Provide support to manufacturing team in electrical and mechanical integration of power electronic systems.
- Conduct power electronic system testing.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure quality of work and collaboration.
- Be on top by leading technological monitoring
- Master degree or bachelor in Electromechanics or Civil Engineer or Electronical Engineer
- Min 3 years of experience in high electronic power
- Good knowledge of French and/or English
- Thinking out-of-the box with good communication skills
Conditions et Avantages
- A position with opportunities for development
- Be part of an international team within a worldwide company
- Full time and permanent contract
- A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits