Mise à jour le 01/08/2023
- Large government owned developer.
- This is an opportunity to advance in the Property & Construction Market.
À propos de notre client
The client is a large PIF funded entity that will be developing residential units and hospitality assets.
Description du poste
- Perform document control services on project in accordance with document management systems, controls, processes, and procedures, and any project specific regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or any other company documentation platforms as required.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoMs, Drawings & technical submittals.
- Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, NFC, RFI, CVI,RFM, Letters, staff daily report, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and other stakeholders (internal and external).
- Performing quality control checks to ensure that digital files are Complete, Legible, and properly oriented.
- Consistently identified with the file naming convention and archived appropriately with the file directory structure convention.
- Tracks and keeps records of documents.
- Distributes copies of documents to the appropriate personnel.
- Issuing and distributing reports on the status of documents to ensure all outstanding issues have been addressed.
- Provide support to all users in capturing and locating electronic information.
- Performing additional assignments as directed.
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field;
- Minimum of 6 years Document Control/Management experience on major building projects (e.g. masterplan, mixed-use development projects);
- Exceptional level of computer literacy in Windows - Word, Outlook, Excel
- In-depth knowledge of document control systems and procedures.
- Experience of using EDMS (Electronic Document Management Systems)
Conditions et Avantages
The candidate will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in EDMS, while enjoying a competitive compensation package and access to extensive resources and professional growth opportunities.