Country Business Developer (M/F) - Nigeria
International construction group
Career perspectives - Role based in Lagos
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international construction group with state-of-the-art products.
Description du poste
Based in Lagos and reporting to the Head of International Business in Europe, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify, prospect and build relationships with clients from the industrial and construction sector.
- Canvass clients on the field to present them with innovative products and negotiate contractual terms.
- Define a go to market strategy and adapt the business model to develop unique selling points
- Submit frequent progress reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- Identify and network with potential partners and stakeholder within Nigeria's public and public organizations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, field oriented and rigorous individual who is looking to expand an establish group into the Nigerian market. To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 8 years of Sales and Business Development experience in the construction and industry sector within multinational companies. You have a master's degree in sales or marketing and are familiar with the western African construction sector.
Frequent business trips are required.
Conditions et Avantages
Competitive remuneration package + car