Corporate Product Director (m/f)
Become Corporate Product Director (m/f) on group level!
Headquarter opportunity with international market leader in medical services.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading medical services provider with subsidiaries in most European countries and around 12.000 employees worldwide. Currently we are searching for a Corporate Product Director (m/f), who is responsible for developing the corporate product strategy and communication on headquarter level with a special focus on the diagnostic imaging business. The Corporate Product Director (m/f) acts on group level, reports directly to the CCO and can be located in any European country with local subsidiary preferably in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain or Portugal. We are looking forward to your application in English language.
Description du poste
- Analyze global market & maintain knowledge on market trends and competition
- Understand customer and market opportunities for business segments
- Develop commercial growth strategies and roadmaps to drive sales and ensure achievement of business objectives for the BtoB and BtoC business
- Develop commercial story including relevant product/service bundles
- Co-lead the development and implementation of the company's innovation pipeline incl. the roll out of a digital diagnostic platform
- Actively manage cross-functional interfaces i.e. Ops Leader, Marketing, HR etc,
- Actively work across all our key geographies with GMs and Commercial Directors
- Develop ways of codifying and sharing best practices across the group
- A minimum of 15 years' experience (with the majority in product management / commercial / marketing roles) working in a multinational environment
- Direct experience from producer of medical technology / medical imaging producer or indirect experience from medical services provider such as CRO, diagnostic laboratory, hospital chain, IVD etc.
- Headquarter experience or at least experience managing country clusters
- Diplomas in Business and Technical or Technical and MBA
- Excellent leadership capability
- Strong analytic skills
- Independent, outgoing, dynamic and persuasive change manager with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a flat non- hierarchical environment
- Fluent in English
Conditions et Avantages
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.