Ajoutée le 06/11/2023
- Work alongside a team of world class development professionals
- Contribute to KSA Vision 2030
À propos de notre client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of brownfield, mixed use master plans.
Description du poste
* Maintain a set of standard contracts for the company
* Assist with contract negotiations and facilitate all changes in and addendums to existing contracts
* Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts and ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
* Analyse all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures
* Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines
* Contributing to the implementation of the procurement strategy and the development of the specific projects action plan
* Ensuring that all stakeholders such as administration, operations and finance understand and adhere to procurement obligations
* Ensure that an accurate record is maintained and all activities are fully justifiable and approved under the agreed management planCost & Commercial Management
* Setting up and managing the total budget
* Setting up cost estimates and cash flow projections
* Delivery of comprehensive reports, commercial and operational
* Asist and facilitate changes and claims
* Facilitate the Tender process from issue to award
* Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large multi-disciplinary construction projects, versed in all aspects of commercial management, contracts administration, procurement and construction management.
Conditions et Avantages
Apart from the attractive remuneration, and associated benefits. an opportunity to execute the exciting vision and growth story that they have for KSA.