- Leading FMCG brand
- Ongoing career development
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading FMCG brand who is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to support the Moroccan team.
The Commercial Finance Analyst (M/W) will:
- Execute aspects of finance planning, performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country. He will also execute data collection and data integrity checks;
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with the company's policies;
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director);
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement;
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. He will also invest in personal development and the development of his Finance peers.
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Commercial Finance and Financial Planning and Analysis ;
- ERP knowledge, preferably SAP ;
- FMCG experience is preferred ;
- Proficiency in french, english and arabic languages.
Conditions et Avantages